The 5th World Congress on Public Health, Epidemiology & Nutrition will be held from July 23-24, 2018 Melbourne, Australia. The major theme of the conference is “strengthening health systems and promoting awareness”.
Public Health congress 2018 is an international forum for academicians, Nutrition’s, healthcare providers, Dietitians, public health specialists, health professionals, scientists, researches, Policy makers and health workers to present their latest research ideas, development and applications in all areas of public health, epidemiology and Nutrition.
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are the major motto of our Public Health conferences.Public Health congress 2018 will focus on various topics like Adolescent Health, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Epidemiology and Public Health, Environmental Health, Clinical Epidemiology, Nutritional Epidemiology, Nutritional Health, etc.
Public Health congress 2018 has choose Melbourne, as today date there are a number of world-leading companies, research institutes and individuals which are active in various fields.
We will be glad to meet you at Melbourne, to enjoy the top-notch meeting facilities and accommodation, visit the World heritage sites and enjoy the enchanting cuisine and delightful shopping.
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Modern Public Health Practice
- Nutritional Health
- Globalization and Health
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Social Determinants of Health
- Reproductive, Perinatal and Pediatric Epidemiology
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Educational and Community Based Programs
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Mental Health and Mental Disorders
For More Details: https://publichealth.conferenceseries.com/